*Tweet Tweet*

    follow me on Twitter

    20080922

    For All of You Who Adores HK!

    Be sure to watch out for this space(: One of my darlings went home to Hong Kong, ROC for a visit and she's gotten me some pretty awesome stuff. And I mean; AWESOME:D:D

    Will be doing a post on that pretty soon and in the meantime! Who else felt that Vanessa Willams looked amazing at the EMMY'S?!



    Her shoulders looked amazing in that toga dress and the strokes on it were amazing!

    In the sea of all the Hollywood types who are sticking out due to their dimishing dress sizes and escalating beauty fixes done to their bodies~

    Vanessa is one woman who could be inspiration to all the girls out there to lead an active and healthy lifestyle!

    Will More Vanessas Stand Up PLEASE!

    18 comments:

    Fashion Tidbits said...

    thanks for dropping by. have you checked out American Apparel for those leather tights? i'm sure they have some in stock.

    Romeika said...

    Her looks are amazing, she's indeed a great role model. And a good actress! She was the best thing in Ugly Betty's second season.

    June Shin said...

    I loved vanessa williams' dress. She's gorgeous.

    yiqin; said...

    Ah yes, the print is fantastic! I love her hair as well!

    Kira Aderne said...

    this last redcarpet was amazing, almost everybody were great!

    a kiss!!!

    Anonymous said...

    I really like the print on her dress! She looks gorgeous.

    Anonymous said...

    I love Hong Kong!

    btw I know what you mean, leather leaggings do have that appeal! lol you probably just convinced me to get a pair myself.

    ashleigh said...

    i agree. a very healthy role model :) can't wait for the hk post sounds intriguing :)!

    Eeli said...

    Oh Penelope you're really a sweety and most Singaporeans i've met also are :) I'm a neighbour (parents from Malaysia) hehe

    Anyway i LOVE HK, Its like a treasure trove of well... TREASURE

    I also think it is admirable for start like Vanessa to not conform to the masses. They are gorgeous and this is the lifestyle one should want to emulate :)

    Kay ♥ said...

    gorgeous gorgeous, next post sounds cool

    meliindaa. said...

    im excited to see your AWESOME stuff from hk :]

    Love, Raven said...

    hey girl!

    I LOVE the dress, she looks amazing in it and she has an incredible body. so classy!

    Love,
    raven

    Sebastian Perinotti said...

    this was definitely one of my fave!

    Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

    Loved it! So muck going on, but it still works!

    C.

    Wendiva said...

    oooh i love goodies back from Asia too :) have fun!! so many stars looked great at the Emmy's VW was one of them for sure!

    Susana Rodrigues said...

    Hi Penelope :)
    Just want to say that I'm back to blogging again :) If you have time please check it out!
    Luv
    Su

    Diana Coronado said...

    Gorgeous and chic

    Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

    I loved her look because it was so different from what everyone else was wearing. Thanks for visiting my blog =)