*Tweet Tweet*

    follow me on Twitter

    20090624

    A Soft Spot For Stripes and Lace;

    Gosh; I realized that I haven't been very active in blogging for the month of June and I apologize!!!! Here's another quick update though;



    For the longest time; I have been looking for the perfectly French, black and white striped top, just like the ones from American Apparel which Alix from The Cherry Blossom Girl is modelling.

    Managed to find one which I love at one of the nightmarkets around (I forgot which!) I've decided to jazz it up with my peachy pink lace skirt;



    It was so much fun and I love the huge contrast; with my top and bottom; which worked wonderfully!

    PS/ I'm so much in love with my fire engine red, lego block ring:D It was such a steal!

    PPS/My FAMILY'S COMING OVER TO TAIPEI TOMORROW!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!

    21 comments:

    Winnie said...

    Yay you're back. I love that AA yellow skirt but your little lace skirt is super sweet too!

    Seeker said...

    I agree with Winnie about the skirts :)

    Hope everything is ok and that you have a great time with your family!!!

    Luv

    xoxo

    WendyB said...

    Cute look!

    Silje said...

    Cute yellow skirt!=)=)

    A BIT COQUETTISH said...

    I love the floppy hat & the yellow skirt (:

    bisous,
    La C.

    jie said...

    our skirt! hahaha
    it looks so cute on you!!
    i love it with the striped t-shirt

    love!

    Daniela said...

    yay you're back ! love your outfit.. you look realy cute in everything
    more pics of u out in taipei!! show us the night markets!!

    yiqin; said...

    I love that outfit of the cherry blossom girl! & yours too :)

    tis serendipity said...

    Haha goshhh I really wish I could go to Taipei...sounds absolutely amazing. HAve fun with your family!! =DD

    And that look is totally cute on you. Sadly not everyone (yours truly, esp) can pull off the high waisted look like Alix sob sob.

    Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

    Lovely! with the yellow? and the hat? I die

    C.

    Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

    Very cute! And your top is so much better for not supporting the evil CEO at American Apparel...

    Romeika said...

    Stripes are so nice.. but I love your lace skirt more:-)

    $ouLphate said...

    cutee! love everything lace ^^

    Love + Cake said...

    LOVE that second one. That skirt is so gorgeous!

    xox, mavi

    C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

    This is such an adorable outfit that seems to suit your personality so well!

    I tagged you and gave you some awards on my blog girl! ;)

    C.Elizabeth

    Amelia said...

    The Cherry Blossom Girl is always perfection. I'm glad you found the shirt. It looks so good with that skirt!

    HoneyBunny said...

    You look adorable! The skirt is to die for<3333

    Noshabelle said...

    You look so cute and gorgeous! Love the skirt, I want one!!

    Kira Aderne said...

    I love this skirt so much, you always are the most sweet girl :)

    Lovely!

    AX80 said...

    That hat is so adorable. She truly knows her colors too.

    AMIT said...

    Looks so cute one.

    Lingerie Affairs