*Tweet Tweet*

    follow me on Twitter

    20071108

    i HEART JEANS>

    ohhh god. yes. i have been neglecting this blog horribly but dont get me wrong! i still love all of u here!

    so. anyhow. i wna post abt wide leg jeans today!!! although they've been around for quite some times thanks to kate moss and rachel bilson alikes, i choose to do a post abt it today bcos of what i saw in harper's bazaar (singapore)!!



    saw rachel on justjared and she looks so so fabb!!!
    note how she's worn the same jeans and paired them with the same shoes and chanel 2.55?!
    i didnt even bother abt that cos she deff looks GOOD!!!

    OHH QUEEN OF DENIM!!!



    jeans jeans jeans. i forgot which designer. karl lagerfeld i think, he once said that, he wished he could be the inventor of those american classic, levi's 501!

    jeans are the ultimate staples in ANYONE's wardrobe! and yes, although u can get a pair from walmart's.. somehow. these uber cool 7 for mankind ones are just a cut from the rest!!

    though i just got my straight cut ones from fcuk and f21, i think i might consider getting one of those wide legged ones from gap!!
    they are so so flattering (esp for those who are pear shaped) and they just spell casual chic!!!



    anyhow. saw LC and i was groaning the whole way through...
    aww!! she looks so so fab a couple of days ago and now?!! she's seen wearing some weird cut offs with chuck taylors to an event?!!

    HELLO?! isnt that a lil. inappropiate?!!
    LC!!! c'mon!! u're an intern at teen vogue!!
    you already looked good!
    please please dont go ard dressing as if u're of to the supermarket!!

    haha lols. ok.
    the above. just seemed so different from my usual style and i guess. that's got to do with sleep deprivation. haha!

    but still.
    although this isnt spectecular or anything. just tell me,
    would you trade your skinnies for the wide legged ones?!! haha!

    ooh. ps/
    glad to know tt u guys loved the looks from the streets!! i'll be sure to keep my eyes wide opened as i scour for more of those looks! haha!!

    love.


    photo credits:
    justjared
    7 for all mankind
    topshop
    wizard of draws


    OHHH!!!
    and. my interview for Su of The Stiletto Effect is OUTTTT!!! Along with the FABULOUS Kat from She's In Vogue.

    Go Take A LOOK At It;
    it's AMAZING!!
    (and of course!! a lil weird. haha! )

    thanks SU!!!!

    22 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm not sure if Im ready for the wide legged jeans, but Im sure I'll love them soon, how it always is;)! like your blog!

    Othalia said...

    I am loving the wide leg jeans! PS: saw your interview on Stiletto Effect: I also can never get enough of scarves...even before Balenciaga's F07 show :)

    Carolina Lange said...

    Rachel Bison looks so great in those jeans! Love both looks! Casual and very cool!
    Congrats on the interview, I'm going to check it ou rigth now!

    Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

    I think wide-legged look great on certain people, but I think they're harder to pull off. I will not give up my skinnies for anything though regardless, I love my skinnies before they were on-trend and I'll love them after!

    Carolyn Keene said...

    love rachel's jeans!

    In Yr Fshn said...

    I'd keep both the skinnies and the wide leg! Yes, really, what is up with LC in chucks? So weird.

    Aisha said...

    I kept my wide leg jeans, you know, just in case =). I wear them once in a while, but I think I'll keep wearing skinnies also.

    rachel Bilson looks great on everything, doesn't she?

    mwah ♥

    Romeika said...

    I prefer wide leg jeans than skinny ones, for common sense reasons, as my body and especially, my thighs are not built for skinny jeans:-)

    Kira Aderne said...

    well, i think Rachel really deserves that crowns!

    a kisss

    WendyB said...

    I would wear either style. Right now I only have skinny jeans, but I have had nice high-waist, wide-leg pants for a couple of years now.

    Jackie said...

    thankssss :)

    lol. its hard to spell Giambattista Valli. I keep on messing up.

    Kat said...

    I am still a skinny jeans girl! Wide legs can be fabulous though. Ms Moss can especially carry them off. I think you need loooong legs though. I am a little too short in stature, I think!

    Btw Loved your interview on the Stilleto. We rock!!!
    x x x

    Lauren said...

    i love my pair of wide legged, but i am still not sick of my overworn skinnies! i cant decide lol!

    as for the nail polish: it was the color Material Girl by Essie

    ooooh and im glad u got ur legos :) happy crafting!

    Debbie said...

    Oh yes! Im trying to look for wide legged jeans now. But ill never ever trade my skinnies! haha

    discotheque confusion said...

    I was actually pleasantly surprised by Lauren's casual get up. very unlike her!

    xx

    Tru said...

    jeans are wonderful and you're right what was LC thinking wearing that...to the beach yes but to an event big no no

    Ella Gregory said...

    I love Rachel Bilson and I think Lauren looked quite good this week
    she could try something more exciting though

    Flavia Flanders said...

    i love denim.. is so comfortable and fitting.. i have like 15 pairs.. all in use...
    molly*

    the assistant said...

    I like 7 for all mankind wide legs really cute.

    ps- up for a link exchange

    LalaLiu said...

    i love all types of jeans although this year I've barely worn any pants! I'm in my dresses/skirts phase for some reason. I'm lovin the blog by the way. It was really fun reading your interview on the Stiletto Effect as well :)

    Weekly Blogette said...

    I love jeans that have a dark dye rather than light jeans. I especially love skinnies!Skinny jeans are fab.
    p.s.check out my blog sometime!

    Anonymous said...

    I have skinny, straight leg and wide legged jeans. It depends on the shoes I wear. I wear the skinny with Kedettes Skimmers.