*Tweet Tweet*

    follow me on Twitter

    20081225

    Taipei; From The Streets; 3 BFFS, 3 Eclectic Individualists

    Thought I'd post up more pictures from Taipei(:


    At first, I was only thinking of snapping a picture of dear Sunday ( on the Left); She was selling me the exact paisley dress that she had on; which reminded me so much of those from Gucci's F/W 08 campaign; but she lent an edgier feel to the entire look!

    As I was paying for my dress (TWD$330, which were about USD$10!), I saw Sunday's friends/ business partners who were coming out from the back room!

    I was gravitating towards Ken's grungy look; ESPECIALLY his bleached splotted jeans; which were tucked into a pair of motorcycle boots and I was in love with Peggy's warm knitted dress which reminded me so much of Christmas! With the cute maple leaves prints(:

    I've seen SO SO MANY of those dresses and I WISH I could buy one home and wear it without sweating like a horse!

    To the majority of you who are from the Northern Hemisphere; just KNOW that I'm so so envious of you!

    ANYWAY;
    Many of you are so in love with the gorgeous Chanel Christmas tree; and since it's Christmas today; I have another one for all of you to fall in love with!


    I WAS FLOORED WHEN I SAW THIS TIFFANY & CO. TREE!

    It's HUGE-R than Chanel's and the array of Tiffany's robin blue gift boxes just blew me away!
    I only wish I could see it during nightfall; It's gna be so so gorgeous!

    Have a Blessed Christmas My Dear Blogettes((:

    31 comments:

    yiqin; said...

    ONE DAY I WILL GO TAIWAN TO SEE MY BELOVED JOE & MIKE!!! <3 hahahah yes please. MONDAY!!!

    Theresa said...

    wow!! the christmas tree is huge, hope you have a great christmas

    The Seeker said...

    Very nice picture.
    OMG what a huge Xmas tree.

    Hope you're having a Merry Xmas time

    xoxo

    eva said...

    merry christmas! what a aweoms christmass tree! hope your having a great day!

    Demi said...

    thank you so much!
    love all three outfits, especially the paisley one! <3
    wow!!! tiffany christmas tree = amazing!!!
    hope you had a fantastic christmas
    xx

    ♥ fashion chalet said...

    Thanks! :)

    HAHA- I call them my "trusty shades" I've had them for a few years (from Target!)

    Have the Happiest of Holidays! :)

    xx

    Amelia said...

    That paisley dress is so cute. Lovely pictures. Merry Christmas!

    LENORENEVERMORE said...

    First was Chanel, now Tif...can you stop by HERMES please...Such fashionable city!!! Hope you enjoy your stay & vacation sweetie!

    Vani said...

    love your street style pics..you should take a BUNCH more!


    elprinci.blogspot.com

    lacouturiernyc said...

    that tree is amazing! :)

    xoxo,
    La C.

    Kira Fashion said...

    great style!!

    Happy holidays!!!

    a kiss :)

    THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

    darling thanks for sharing! love the Tiffany and co tree,its gorge!
    loving that paisely dress at that price,steal! ;o)
    muah
    marian

    Demi said...

    thank you for the lovely comment honey!

    hope you had an amazing christmas :)
    xx

    Miranda said...

    omg.
    10$
    you must be kidding
    i must go to asia! :)
    happy holidays<3 ms. photographer
    you've got a great eye

    The Clothes Horse said...

    That dress is gorgeous too. And those three are a very stylish set.

    lisa said...

    What would be even cooler than the Tiffany tree is if it were a giveaway and all those blue boxes on the tree were filled with something--enter a draw, and who knows what you'll get! Oooh that'd be a great promo. :-)

    I hope you had a merry Christmas, Penelope! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Miss Karen said...

    The Gucci-esque dress looks so beautiful. And WOW the Tiffany tree is massive! I love it :D

    AsianCajuns said...

    That Tiffany Tree is brilliant! I wouldn't have minded to get something from Tiffany's for Christmas.

    Everyone in the photo has awesome boots.

    Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

    I hope you had a very merry christmas my dear.

    Eelie said...

    Aaah i'm just in awe of big decorated tree's, make them even bigger and i coo! :D

    Have a lovely day. Oh and before i foget i need to tell you that for some odd reason last night i dreamt you and I were flatting together in this grungy flat and bought a parrot! Beckett got soooooooo jealous lol. Premonition? Hmmmm. :P

    xx

    Cate said...

    Sunday's paisley dress is awesome, so lucky you got it!
    Ken's and Peggy's outfits are great too! I would wear them right now!
    Haha, it's -1°C here now... Wanna swap weathers? :D
    I didn't know there was a Chanel Christmas tree! Wow. And a Tiffany Tree. Double Wow.
    I hope you find the Calendar... Look at your local bookstore, I'm sure you'll find it!

    coco said...

    That tree is amazing. I hope you had a great Christmas.

    M said...

    would've been nice if i saw one of those boxes under my christmas tree! hope you had a wonderful christmas!
    oh btw, i hope you don;t mind me linking you!

    agnes said...

    Glad that you had a great time there!!!! :)

    Sam said...

    Ken looks so cool! Love the bleached spotted jeans. I'm not a jeans kind of girl, but I really love that one! And the christmas tree is so so so amazing!

    Nathalia said...

    Hope you had a great christmas. if one should just go by the tree it looks as if you could have got one!
    love your blog as always

    Romeika said...

    Wow what a huge tree! Hope you had an awesome christmas, and now wishing u a happy new year:)

    ana b. said...

    Hi there! Hope you're having a good holiday. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've added you to my links bar and will stop by a lot more often now. xx

    LML said...

    i want that to be a tree in my house - and filled w/ jewelry!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Juliet said...

    Happy new year 2009!

    juliet xxx

    Rosanna said...

    wow thats so cool!!!!

    xoxo
    littlemissdressup.com